October 24th, 2014 |
There's been a LOT going on around here, thanks to how close we're getting to the launch of EVERBLAZE. (Less than two weeks–AHHHHHHHH!) So in case you missed anything, I thought I'd put it all in one place, to make it nice and handy.
First up–the EVERBLAZE Official Launch Party, in Southern California
. There will be cupcakes! And prizes! And an exclusive piece of swag that will be very hard to get anywhere else! Plus you'll get to buy your signed copy a whole day early and be there for all the fun. Trust me, if you're in SoCal you don't want to miss this. For more details on all of that, go HERE
. And here's the when and where:
Monday, November 3, 2014
Barnes & Noble
5183 Montclair Plaza Ln.
Montclair, CA 91763
Next–I'm hitting the road again, for the EVERBLAZE Fall tour
!! Each stop will include special swaggish goodies and some awesome raffle prizes. So if you're in Colorado, Utah, Texas, or Arizona I hope you'll come out to see me. Here's a handy tour graphic, and a list of all the stops (in case the graphic doesn't load):
Wednesday November 5th
Barnes & Noble–Crossroad Commons
2999 Pearl Street
Boulder, CO 80301
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH
Saturday November 8th
The Kings English
1511 S. 1500 E.
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
Further event details HERE
Monday November 10th
Blue Willow Bookshop
14532 Memorial Dr.
Houston, TX 77079
Further event details HERE.
Wednesday November 12th
Barnes & Noble–Stonebriar Centre
2601 Preston Rd. #1204
Frisco, TX 75034
Thursday November 13th
Changing Hands Bookstore
6428 S. McClintock Dr.
Tempe, AZ 85283
And I know this is the point where those of you who do not live in any of these areas pout because I'm not coming to see you. Believe me, I'm sad too. I wish it were possible to go everywhere. But since it's not, I've got a couple of other options for how you can get signed books and some of the awesome tour goodies I'll be giving away:
- If you want a hand-signed copy of EVERBLAZE and the swag I'll be giving out on tour (except the mirrors–those are only for the launch party), you can order a copy from the stores I'll be visiting and have them ship it to you. Independent booksellers tend to be the best organized for this, so I'd recommend either The King's English, Blue Willow, or Changing Hands. Shipping and availability may vary, so you'll want to be sure to ask. Phone numbers for all of the stores are listed above.
- If you pre-order a copy of EVERBLAZE before 11/3/14, you can fill out the form on this blog for the Pre-Order Swag giveaway and as soon as I get home from tour, I will send you awesome signed swag. You'll get the Iggy postcard art print, a Keeper series bookmark, and a signed bookplate to stick in your copy and turn it into a signed hardcover (or put anywhere you'd like if you order the ebook.) Plus you'll have a chance to win some extra goodies (including a few of the exclusive launch party mirrors). And this offer is even open internationally–but is only for a limited time. Full details on how it works–and the form you'll need to fill out–can be found HERE.
And in non-event related news: the KEEPER website has been totally redesigned, and it has some incredible new goodies I think you're going to LOVE!!!
to check it out, and be sure to keep an eye out for:
- Sophie's Foxfire schedules
- Foxfire Academy information
- All the details you'll need to create your own Foxfire schedule
- Awesome new character art
- A quiz to discover your ability
- A recipe for Mallowmelt
- Plus an excerpt from EVERBLAZE–which includes the first TWO chapters (so yes, if you've read chapter one in the EXILE paperback, another chapter has been revealed!!!) Get thee there quickly for another early sneak peek!
Phew–I think that's everything!!! But as always, keep an eye on this blog, and my other social media because there's a good chance I'll have more updates in the days to come. I hope I get to meet some of you on tour, and that the rest of you sign up to get your swaggish goodies. And thank you all for the excitement and support–THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER!!!!
October 29th, 2019 |
I can’t believe we’re so close to launch time–where has this year gone??? And I realized that while I’ve posted all of this information on my social media and in my newsletter, I figured it might be good to put it all in one place so you can take advantage of all the awesome things…
May 13th, 2019 |
The wait is over! The stunning cover of LEGACY has finally been revealed!!!! (illustrated by Jason Chan—and designed by Karin Paprocki). AND BEFORE YOU STOP READING TO STARE AT THE SHINY—WAIT! I HAVE MORE BIG NEWS! ??? The first edition of LEGACY (meaning ALL the copies from the original printing of the book) will have…
November 6th, 2018 |
Well, it’s finally here. The moment when store shelves get filled with shiny hardcovers and pre-orders ship and ebooks download and my precious book baby stops being mine. It’s a moment I’ve lived through ten times now (HOW IS THIS MY TENTH BOOK???) and yet it’s still a head-spinning mix of excitement and panic. Because I want you guys…